Awesome poet Corey (remember she wrote this poem for me?) nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award! Not only am I honored, but I really like the pretty icon for it! It’ll look nice on my blog. So, THANK YOU COREY!
So, along with this award comes great responsibility. It has rules and such, and I intend to abide by those rules. 🙂
So here are the rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
- Thank the person nominating you for the award.
- List ten things about yourself.
- Nominate six blogs you think deserve the Kreativ Blogger Award.
10 things about myself (in random order):
- I was on the Dr. Phil show once. He gave me a membership to a dating service.
- I moved to NYC for one month on December 31, 2006. I lived in the Courtyard Marriott on 40th in Midtown.
- I used to design billboards, and had a notable anti-road-rage campaign that ran in Dallas.
- I took a road trip (not-rage-free) from Dallas, TX to Vancouver, BC. It’s the only time I’ve used my passport, and they didn’t stamp it. 😦 Sad panda.
- I was the co-captain of our show choir in high school.
- I won a Christmas card design contest in the Garland ISD when I was in the fifth grade.
- I was a ‘genius’ in an Apple Store for three years.
- My favorite colors are green, red and black, depending on my mood.
- When I was in the first grade, I was going to marry Nick Rhodes– the keyboardist in Duran Duran.
- I could live on Framboise and pumpkin muffins.
My six nominations are:
Thank you, Corey, for being a presence in my bloggy-world! And have a WONDERFUL time in Paris!