As most of you know, I’m a Twilight fan. I’ve never hidden that fact, and I don’t intend to now. As Twilight fans, our core has been shaken, and it kind of sucks… if you haven’t heard (welcome back from Mars, btw), Kristen cheated on Rob with the director of Snow White and the Huntsman. It hurt to even write that sentence.
Now, I’ve never been a Kristen Stewart fan, but I’ve accepted her for one reason. He was always noticeably happier when she was around. For that, I liked the two together. There were times when I questioned his taste, because she’s always seemed a little immature and angry, but again. He was happy. If he’s happy, I’m happy.
Hearing this news breaks my heart. Hurt and humiliated are just the beginning, I’m sure. You know he loved her, and put everything into that relationship… for her to do this, it’s just unfathomable. I’m sure he has a lot of friends and distractions to help him get through this. It won’t be easy.
This leaves me with a ton of questions, though.
1. How in the HELL were they able to hide so much from the cameras, only to have her get caught this ONE TIME with another man? It makes me think… PR move? But what is there to gain? It’s mind-boggling.
2. Is she really going to do the second SWATH movie, all things considered? That would make a huge statement to both Rupert’s wife and to Rob. It’d be a gargantuan slap in the face.
3. How in the world are they going to do Twilight promotion? It’s one thing to have separate interviews everywhere, and sure publicists can try to control the conversation, but you know they’re going to be asked about this. It’s the biggest news event to happen to this franchise since… well, since ever. These should have been happy interviews where they could have both admitted to a relationship, but now? Ugh. I hope they don’t make Rob do any publicity.
4. Will he take her back? God, I hope not. It’s unforgivable. Ultimately, though, it’s their business. But I know I’d never take her back. This makes me wonder one more thing:
5. Did she cheat on Michael A… with Rob? Because I’ve always thought that, based on timing of certain photographs. If she did, then she’s just another confirmation of the ‘once a cheater, always a cheater’ adage. Dumb, dumb girl.
My advice to Rob– don’t take her back.
My advice to Kristen– grow up and figure out who you are.
Anyway. I just hope for some privacy for Rob. I hope he’s got a nice escape plan.