There are so many lists on Goodreads’s Listopia that it’s hard to keep them straight. My friend, Angela, has pointed out a few that she thinks my books should be on, so I’ve been sorting through them and sharing.
Instead of posting these exclusively on my Facebook page, I thought I’d post links here. If you think I (or my books) should be ranked on one of these lists, just go on over and vote!
If the book is already on the list, you’ll see this button by it:
If you don’t see the book on the list, click on the second tab that says add books to this list.
- Indie Authors Everyone Should Read – currently Lost and Found is 11.
- Best Book Boyfriends – Nate (Lost and Found) is 478, Jack (Never Look Back) is 513 and Jon (Contessa) is 575. My dream is for one of them to beat Christian Grey someday.
- Best Young Adult Realistic Novels – Contessa is… somewhere.
- Dramatic Love Stories – Lost and Found is 71.
- Romance Between Friends – Not Today, But Someday is 24.
You know what? Here’s something better. Lists of all the lists each book is a part of:
- Lost and Found
- Time Stands Still
- Never Look Back
- Not Today, But Someday
- Emi Lost & Found series
So there you have it. I’ve you’ve got an hour or two to kill, get to work!