Daniela at DCP Designs is amazing. What can I say? I told her I wanted a text-y cover because I had looked for the perfect image for over a year, and what did she go and do? She found the perfect image AND produced the perfect text to go with it–and only by knowing the bare minimum about the book. Needless to say, I feel blessed to know this incredibly talented woman. So I won’t make y’all wait any longer… here is the cover for (It Happened) One Friday. Below it, you’ll find the description, too!
He did it. After everything they’d been through, Callen McNare crossed the line into a territory from which there was no coming back. Max Scott was always patient and loyal, but he’s not quick to forgive or forget.
And for Zaina Mishra, she finally got her wish. Trey Holland did it. They did it–after two and a half years of waiting. It was all that she wanted, but maybe not all she’d really hoped for in the end.
They were four friends from high school on a trip to paradise after graduation. They were two couples in love.
There was always a possibility that everything would change some day.
It happened one Friday.
Add it to your TBR shelf on Goodreads today!
- Is it a standalone? No.
- Where does it fall in the lineup of your books? Ideally, between Love Will and In the Wake of Wanting.
- When’s it coming out? Soon. I’m editing it now.
- Is it up for preorder? No. Will it be? I don’t think so, but if I change my mind, I’ll post about it here!
- How much will it cost? 99¢.
- Where can I buy it when it’s out? It will be Kindle-exclusive for at least the first 90 days.
- How long is it? About 25,000 words.
- Will there be ARCs? I don’t think so. Why not? Because it’s been so long since I’ve released anything and I’m just excited to get something out there.